Fans of the much-loved Double Big Mac can rejoice as the giant burger is coming back next week – with McDonald’s making some changes to its menu.
Six items are being removed, and six items are being added – including the Double Big Mac.
We will lose mozzarella dippers and the Big Tasty on Wednesday, meaning there are only a few days to get your hands on them.
The Double Big Mac costs £4.19 on its own or you can combine it into a medium meal with fries and a drink for £5.69.
Other new items coming to the menu next week are a Crunchie McFlurry from 99p and Nacho Cheese Wedges at £1.89.
The new items will be on the menu for around six weeks before they are replaced with festive treats for December.
What is going onto the menu:
- Double Big Mac – £4.19
- Double Big Mac medium meal – £5.69
- Crunchie McFlurry – £1.39
- Crunchie McFlurry Mini – 99p
- Nacho Cheese Wedges – £1.89
- Nacho Cheese Wedges Sharebox – £5.29
What is coming off the menu:
- Mozzarella Dippers
- Mozzarella Dippers Share Box
- Cadbury Chocolate McFlurry
- Cadbury Chocolate Caramel McFlurry
- Big Tasty
- BBQ Chicken Smoke House