Derek Hough will be back in the ballroom for “Dancing With the Stars” Monday night, Page Six has learned.
The six-time mirrorball champion will join fellow judges Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli for “Disney Week” after missing out on last week’s show due to potential exposure to COVID-19.
We’re told Hough, 36, is healthy and fine. His absence was solely out of caution, as safety is the No. 1 priority for cast and crew on set.
As host Tyra Banks announced at the top of last week’s show, he skipped out on “Britney Night” out of “an abundance of caution.” She noted at the time that Hough was “fully vaccinated and tested negative.”
Also returning in person Monday night are Cheryl Burke and Cody Rigsby, who performed live from their separate homes last week after both testing positive for COVID-19.
The official Instagram account for “DWTS” shared a photo of the two reuniting in rehearsals over the weekend.
“@codyrigsby and @cherylburke reunite in the #DWTS ballroom for #DisneyNight!” the caption for the post read. “They hope to Stand Out from the competition with their Jive and Viennese Waltz. ♥️”
Speaking to Page Six and other reporters during a post-show presser last week, Burke, 37, and Rigsby, 34, reacted to their at-home performance.
“It wasn’t under the perfect circumstances but I still had so much fun doing this,” the Peloton instructor said. “It was really a dream come true.”
Burke later revealed via Instagram on Oct. 7 that she had been “cleared” to return to the ballroom after two weeks of having to watch and dance in quarantine.
“I have been officially cleared. I am back to normal,” she shared at the time. “No more quarantine for me.”
“Dancing With the Stars” airs Mondays at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.