FED UP with Amazon Prime? It’s easy enough to cancel if you want.
The popular subscription service has loads of benefits, but it’s not for everyone.
Amazon Prime gets you loads of goodies, including fast, free delivery and exclusive deals.
You also get access to Netflix rival Amazon Video, two millions songs on Amazon Music, and free games and items through Prime Gaming.
You’ll also get access to free books via Kindle.
But it’s not free – Prime costs $12.99/£7.99 a month.
Maybe you can’t afford it, or don’t think the deal is worth it anymore.
Or maybe you’ve given the free trial a go, and want to cancel before it ends.
Whatever the reason, cancelling Amazon Prime only takes a few seconds.
How to cancel Amazon Prime
First, go to Amazon.co.uk and log in.
Then navigate to your Amazon Prime Membership page.
You can find that here:
Choose Manage, and then select Update, Cancel and More.
You’ll then be guided through the cancellation process.
If you cancel before your free trial ends, you’ll be able to avoid any costs.
- Read all the latest Phones & Gadgets news
- Keep up-to-date on Apple stories
- Get the latest on Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram
Best Phone and Gadget tips and hacks
Looking for tips and hacks for your phone? Want to find those secret features within social media apps? We have you covered…
- How to get your deleted Instagram photos back
- How to track someone on Google Maps
- How can I increase my Snapchat score?
- How can I change my Facebook password?
- How can I do a duet on TikTok?
- Here’s how to see if your Gmail has been hacked
- How can I change my Amazon Alexa voice in seconds?
- What is dating app Bumble?
- How can I test my broadband internet speed?
- Here’s how to find your Sky TV remote in SECONDS
In other news, check out the new Lamborghini Huracan Evo that can clean your house and cook you dinner.