FAT-FOOD fans know McDonald’s signature chicken nuggets are the best in the business.
Here’s how to fast-food chain’s infamous chicken nuggets at home…
How to make it
For chicken nuggets, you need:
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 128 g of water
- 128 g of all-purpose flour
- 1 tblspn of onion powder
- 2 tblspn of salt
- Vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp of black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder
- 1 tbsp of MSG
- Pound out the chicken fillets to tenderise them
- Cut into smaller chicken nugget sized pieces
- Beat the egg and mix in the water
- Get a zip lock bag and add the flour, salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and MSG
- Add each chicken piece one by one to the flour bag and give it a shake.
- Then take the chicken and pop in the egg mixture and coat well.
- Then return them to the flour bag for another shake.
- Once they’ve all been covered twice pop them in a fridge for another hour.
- Pre-heat oil in a deep fat fryer to roughly 185C
- Place the nuggets in the fryer for approx 10 minutes, turning once. Make sure not to overcrowd the fryer.
Meanwhile we revealed why McDonald’s McFlurry’s have hollow spoons.
And this amateur chef makes KFC’s Zinger burger at home – and the secret is a packet of crisps.
Plus this woman revealed how to make incredible home-made ice cream using just three ingredients.