Man dies after using ‘strong adhesive to seal penis’ when he couldn’t find condom

A 25-year-old man has allegedly died after using an epoxy adhesive instead of a condom.

Salman Mirza was attending a hotel on June 22 to hook up with his former fiancee when he realised he had forgotten to bring some protection.

The couple from Fatehwadi, Ahmedabad decided to use a strong adhesive to seal off Salman’s penis as contraception but he was later found unconscious in the hotel room by his friend, Firoz Shaikh.

He was admitted to Sola Civil Hospital, where his condition deteriorated, and he died.

During a forensic examination, it was determined that the cause of death was make-shift contraception.



The couple made the decision after forgetting to bring condoms to the hotel

According to reports, Salman was the sole breadwinner for his family, which includes his elderly parents and two sisters.

Sayrabanu Mirza, Salman’s relative, has filed a complaint in the Vejalpur Police Station on June 25 due to the findings.



glue
Forensics revealed te the adhesive caused damage to his organs

According to Salman’s friends, Salman and his fiancé were addicted to a certain drug and were intoxicated at the time of the incident.

They believe he might’ve lost consciousness due to abusing heavily on some drug which affected his health, and the epoxy adhesive just added to the complications that lead to his death.

An investigator said: “They used to abuse a drug that involved a whitener and the adhesive, which is inhaled to get a kick. They used the adhesive to avoid pregnancy.

“Unfortunately, the adhesive damaged Salman’s organs, and he died due to multiple organ failure.”

More details from the investigation are yet to be released.

To get more bizarre stories from Daily Star delivered straight to your inbox sign up for one of our free newsletters here.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here