Mum compared to Jack Nicholson after ‘too much Botox’ left her unrecognisable

TikTok user Stephanie shared a clip of herself revealing a before and after picture from when a friend accidentally injected too much Botox into her face two years ago

Video Loading

Video Unavailable

Mum with botox shows ‘creepy’ post-treatment picture

It’s no secret that most people want to fight the signs of ageing, and hold onto their youthful appearance for as long as possible, so it’s unsurprising that more and more people are turning to non-surgical treatments, such as Botox and fillers, to achieve the wrinkle-free look.

But, while there’s absolutely nothing wrong with any of these treatments, it’s worth noting that there are a number of things which can go wrong – from issues with the injecting kit to too much product.

The latter is one thing mum Stephanie found out the hard way, after she was left resembling a menacing Jack Nicholson, after a friend injected too much Botox into her face.








Stephanie took to TikTok to share her before and after from Botox
(

Image:

momtimes6/TikTok)










Some people compared her menacing post injection expression to Jack Nicholson
(

Image:

momtimes6/TikTok)



“Tell me your face does not pair well with Botox without telling me your face does not pair well with Botox – I’ll go first,” she said in a clip shared to TikTok.

In the clip, Stephanie can be seen smiling with her usual expression prior to the injection, before a second clip shows her with downward turned eyebrows and a completely frozen forehead, resulting in a slightly ‘creepy’ stare.

Admittedly, the mum did say she was exaggerating with the pose, but the effects of the Botox could clearly be seen on her face.

For more of the news you care about, straight to your inbox, sign up for one of our daily newsletters here.





“Some of you said it was a bad angle, obviously I was trying to be a bit funny,” Stephanie explained in the a follow up clip.

“I did this two years ago and my friend did it. She is my dentist and they’re supposed to know all of the muscles in the face so they know where to inject but she just put too much in.”

Many TikTok users rushed to the comments section to say the issue did not lie with Botox itself, but rather with the way it was injected by her friend.

“Go to someone who knows what they’re doing,” one person commented, while another added: “Wrong placement, injector dependent for sure.”




“That’s the ‘Jack Nicholson’. I always tell my doc to make sure that doesn’t happen,” a third wrote.

A fourth suggested: “The person doing your Botox went too far along the brow, that is all!”

Fortunately, the incident happened two years ago and Stephanie is back to looking her usual lovely self – but we can all learn a lesson or two in researching filler practitioners.

Do you have a story to share? We want to hear all about it. Email us at [email protected]

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here