Chick-fil-A or short formed as CFA is an American fast-food restaurant chain. It was founded in the year 1946. It has its headquarters at College Park, Georgia. It started serving breakfast first when it started and now it also serves lunch and dinner. Chick-fil-A has more than 2200 restaurants in the USA.
Chick-fil-A was founded by Truett Cathy. It is much known for its chicken sandwich. You can find a Chick-fil-A restaurant or drive-thru almost anywhere in the US. Chick-fil-A restaurants and outlets are closed on all Sundays.
The founder of this franchise believes that the hardworking employees do deserve a day off to rest. Chick-fil-A is also closed on Christmas and Thanksgiving too. You can visit their official website at www.chick-fil-a.com for more information and also have a look at their menu.
Chick-fil-A has launched an online customer feedback portal where you can answer a few questions and get rewarded for the same. The name of the portal is MyCFAVisit. You can access the survey on its website, www.mycfavisit.com. To take the survey you will require a receipt bearing the invitation survey code from a Chick-fil-A restaurant or drive-thru.
Note here that not all of their receipts contain a survey code so check before taking the survey. As a reward for taking the survey, you will get a free chicken sandwich. You will get a coupon code after completing the survey which will fetch you a free chicken sandwich.
What will you require?
To take the survey you will require a few things and you will have to meet certain requirements too. Let’s have a look at them :
- You will need a receipt with an invitation survey code.
- You must be at least 18 years or older
- You must be a resident of the USA.
- You should have a good knowledge of either English or Spanish
- You should have a device connected with the Internet.
Make sure that the receipt you are going to use is not older than 2 days, if it is more than 2 days old it won’t be valid.
How to take the MyCFAvisit survey?
To take the survey to follow these steps.
- Make sure your device is well connected to the Internet and then go to www.mycfavisit.com.
- Once you are there you will be asked to choose your language, which is either English or Spanish. English is the default language.
- Then you will be asked to enter the 22 digit survey code which is printed on your receipt.
- When the code is accepted you will be asked to answer the survey questions like rating the food quality, staff behavior and so on.
- Once done you can submit all the answers and then you will have to input your email address and phone number. The email address should be valid because you will get the coupon code through it.
After completing the survey you will get the coupon code through the given email address you can use that code to redeem your reward, a free chicken sandwich.
You can contact Chick-fil-A through their customer care number, 1-866-232-1040. You can also visit their website for any queries on www.chick-fil-a.com/customerservice/contact.