Lowe’s Companies is an American company specialized in home improvement. They operate a chain of retail stores supporting lacs of employees. To facilitate smoother communication with the employees, they have come up with an online portal called ‘MyLowesLife’.
It was first introduced in the year 2009. It is meant to be used by the current employees as well as the ex-employees. The website features many facilities like access to the employees’ work-related information, daily routine and also applications for promotion and much more. All of these facilities are housed on the same website.
Information about Lowe’s Store
Lowe’s store was established in the year 1946 in Mooresville, North America. It operates in house improvement business in Mexico, the United States and Canada. They have over 3, 10,000 employees in about 2390 stores across America. The primary purpose of this company is to emphasize on building eco-friendly products and hence reduce the negative impact of human progress on the environment.
What Can One Get From The Online Portal Called ‘MyLowesLife’?
With a portal like MyLowesLife, addressing the grievances and issues of the employees becomes far easier. The employees can access and modify the work shifts, access work emails, paychecks and any other information related to their work and jobs. The employee benefit schemes and plans are also shared with the employees through this portal.
The Employee Login of MyLowesLife
The MyLowesLife portal serves the current as well as the ex-employees. To create an account, they need to enter the following credentials:
- The User Id or Sales Number
- The Password
- The Security Question
This portal can be accessed by any device having an internet connection. Since there are two different categories of employees it caters to, there are two types of logins as well: one is for the current employees, and one is for the ex-employees.
Login for Current Lowes Employees
Steps for logging in as a current employee:
- Through your browser, you can go to the portal MyLowesLife.
- You can enter the credentials like user ID in the box for sales numbers and passwords.
- When you click on ‘login’, you will be directed to the first page.
- There you need to choose if you are a part-time or a full-time employee.
- Then you reach your dashboard.
Login for Former Employees
- Go to the MyLowesLife portal through your browser.
- There will be a link in the middle of the page which will take you to a page asking what type of relationship you share with Lowe’s Store.
- You have to choose the appropriate type which will take you to multiple links and benefits you can acquire as a former employee of the Lowe’s Store.
Password Reset of MyLowesLife Account
Forgetting a password is a normal thing for most of us. But, with MyLowesLife, resetting the password is as easy as forgetting it!
Steps for the same are:
- You have to click on the ‘Forgot Password’ button.
- Then, answer the security question, and you can reset your password.
- If the problem is not solved, you can contact the HR department for more help.
What If The MyLowesLife Account Is Not Working?
This can happen if you haven’t entered the right credentials. Hence, try reentering them in the correct format. If that doesn’t help, you can shut down the browser or clear its cookies, or even try using another device to log in. If any of these techniques don’t work, you can always call the HR department for help.
The Benefits of MyLowesLife Account
For Current Employees:
- Trade or modify working shifts.
- View the working schedule for the day.
- Access work-related mail.
- Manage paychecks and other financial benefits.
- Apply for promotions.
- Address work-related queries.
For former employees:
- Access further benefits of having worked loyally with the Lowe’s Store.
- View the employment details.
Contact Details of MyLowesLife
From the United States, you can dial 1-844-HRLOWES(844-475-6937) to contact the Lowe’s Benefits center. To reach from outside the US, call at 1-312-843-5251. They are reachable from 8.00 am to 8.00 pm Eastern Time, Monday to Friday.
Lowe’s HR: 1-336-6583535 or 1-888-HRINFO5
Lowe’s corporate office: 1-704-758-1000
My Lowe’s customer service: 1-800-445-6937
Lowe’s credit card services: 1-866-232-7443
The MyLowesLife portal can be used by the current and former employees of the Lowe’s Store. It is a platform that helps them in availing of the benefits they deserve from the Lowe’s Store.