My Wake Health is an online health care service, which is entirely free of cost, provided to the patients of Wake Forest Baptist health. The website is secure, and it allows the patients to manage their clinic-related work and their health information over the internet without actually visiting the doctor.
The patients can get access to their medical history, test results, prescriptions, allergies, health conditions, medications, and many other things. Their portal also allows you to request refills, make appointments, pay bills and contact with doctors or other service providers regarding any issues or prescription changes.
My Wake Health Patient Portal Uses
- Schedule your appointments with doctors.
- Communicate with doctors via messaging or other ways.
- Pay your medical bills using online payment methods.
- Receive a doctor’s summary after every visit.
- Receive prescriptions and lab reports online.
- Renew the prescriptions or ordering the refills online.
- Get your medical history in a comprehensive format.
- Update the doctor or clinic, new allergies, side effects, etc.
How to Sign-up on MyWakeHealth?
To officially become a member, you need to register on the portal. Go through the following steps to sign-up:
- Visit the official website on My Wake Health (www.mywakehealth.org)
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will see the login options on the right side of the homepage.
- Click on sign up now button and fill the required details like the My Wake Health activation code, social security number, and date of birth.
- Click next to continue to the next page.
- Finally, verify your account after you have submitted all the details and you are good to go.
Log in to MyWakeHealth Patient Portal
After you are registered to their website, all you need to log in are the credentials. Follow the steps to login:
- Visit the online portal by clicking on the link: www.mywakehealth.org
- On the right side, you will see the login options.
- Enter your username and password and hit the sign-in button.
- You will be logged in to the patient portal.
Payments can be made for the patient’s visits or someone else too. For online payment, you can use any debit card, credit card or master card. The website also has a payment portal where you can make a direct payment using their online bank system. TO pay your medical bills, select the payment option and for what it is and complete the transaction online using your card.
The online portal of My Wake Health has its privacy and security policies. The website is encrypted, and no caches of any session are stored. This keeps your information safe and secure. All of your data like email, name, address, password, medical records or any other information that you have used for this portal is not provided to any third-party.
Customer Care Support
- There is an FAQ section where you can find your query and get it solved on the spot without waiting.
- Email addresses:
- Phone numbers:
- Customer support – 855-560-5111
- Appointment scheduling – 888-716-9253
- Health on-call – 336-716-2255
- Address: Wake Forest Baptist Health, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, N.C. 27157