The embattled influencer has been seen for the first time since she was busted at an illegal party, looking downcast and exhausted.
Nadia Bartel has been spotted for the first time since she was filmed snorting a white powder at an illegal gathering last week.
The mum-of-two was photographed collecting her sons Aston, 5, and Henley, 2, from her AFL star ex Jimmy Bartel’s home in Melbourne on Tuesday looking downcast and exhausted.
It’s the first public sighting of the former WAG turned influencer since she was engulfed in scandal after a video of her at an illegal gathering emerged showing Nadia inhaling a white substance off a $3 Kmart plate emerged on Thursday.
Nadia has addressed the controversy, saying she was “embarrassed” by her actions and was extremely “remorseful” – but it has done little to stop her life unravelling.
The 36-year-old had been reportedly hiding out in her $3 million Melbourne mansion after being publicly ditched by sponsors.
She also copped a stinging $5452 fine for breaching Covid rules and has become the butt of several online jokes.
It seems the heavy toll of the backlash is showing as Nadia emerged looking downtrodden for the first time since the scandal began.
Dressed in black activewear, the influencer appeared on edge as she waited outside Jimmy’s home for five minutes while she collected their sons.
When Jimmy failed to answer the door, Nadia was seen pacing up and down the front of his property, her arms crossed and her gaze at the ground.
Her face covered mostly by a face mask, she appeared to be make-up free, while her hair hung loosely in her signature waves.
Despite the mandatory face covering, it’s clear her face lit up when her two kids emerged from the house, with reports stating she and Jimmy shared a brief “well-mannered” conversation before she left.
In Nadia’s apology statement, she said she had let her almost 600,000 followers down with her behaviour, writing she was “committed to taking all necessary steps to ensure I make better choices in future”.
“To my family and friends, my business partners and the public health workers trying to keep us all safe, I am embarrassed and remorseful,” she wrote.
“I am truly and deeply sorry. I hope I can earn your forgiveness and, in time, your trust. Nadia.”
Despite owning her actions, the public backlash continues with some slamming Nadia’s apology as “gutless”.
NRL WAG Tahlia Giumelli has been the first to condemn the 36-year-old, saying she felt “saddened” by her actions.
“I personally don’t care what recreational activities people get up to but I feel saddened that people think it’s okay to break public health orders at this time,” the 29-year-old Sydneysider, who is engaged to NRL star Tom Burgess, said.
Her friend and business partner Rebecca Judd – who has no involvement in the saga – has also been copping it, with people flooding her Instagram comments to share nasty remarks about their friendship.