The influencer has been spotted leaving her home for one of the few reasons available after being fined for breaking lockdown.
A week after a video of her breaking stay-at-home orders emerged, Nadia Bartel has been spotted outside her home during lockdown.
But this time she’s done it for a reason permitted by the health order, with the ex-wife of AFL star Jimmy Bartel seen returning from what appeared to be her Covid vaccine on Friday.
The influencer sported a cotton wool ball and bandage on her right arm and was dressed for comfort in a grey activewear set.
Nadia wore a surgical mask over her mouth and her phone in one hand which she was seen glancing at as she made her way down the street.
The businesswoman has been keeping a low profile this week and hasn’t posted on Instagram since releasing her apology over the video last Friday.
The clip showed Nadia at a home gathering snorting an unidentified white powder off a dinner plate.
Nadia was fined $5452 for breaching Covid rules and has lost sponsorship deals, as well as being publicly castigated over the incident.
But Victoria Police have said she would not face criminal charges as officers had been “unable to determine what the substance on the plate was”.
After the video made headlines, Nadia issued a statement via Instagram apologising for her actions.
“Hi Everyone, I have let you all down by my actions,” she wrote.
“I take full responsibility and I am committed to taking all necessary steps to ensure I make better choices in future.
“To my family and friends, my business partners and the public health workers trying to keep us all safe, I am embarrassed and remorseful.
“I am truly and deeply sorry. I hope I can earn your forgiveness and, in time, your trust. Nadia.”
But despite owning her actions, the public backlash continues with some slamming her apology as “gutless”.
Several brands have also announced they are no longer working with Nadia while others appear to be quietly distancing themselves from her.
Vitamins brand JSHealth, which Nadia had been a long-term ambassador for, has also issued a statement confirming they are no longer working with her and condemning “illicit behaviour”.
“JSHealth fundamentally supports all public health orders in place to keep us safe in this hugely difficult time for so many. We do not tolerate illicit behaviour,” the brand said.
“Please know we have taken immediate action and will no longer be working with this individual – or anyone who does not align with our values.”