REAL Housewives of Beverly Hills star Erika Jayne slammed co-star Sutton Stracke as a “coward.”
The 50-year-old made the claims after Sutton expressed her concerns over the star’s embezzlement case.
In a clip shared by E! News from Wednesday’s episode, Erika sat down with Lisa Rinna, 58, and Kyle Richards, 52, to discuss how the other Bravo stars feel about Erika’s legal drama.
After Lisa said Sutton, 49, and Dorit Kemsley, 45, are “a little nervous,” Erika responded: “About what? They didn’t have all their legal questions answered fully?”
Lisa responded: “Well, they didn’t really ask the questions that they wanted answer.”
A flashback clip then played, which showed Sutton telling the group that she “needed to understand the rules and the guidelines around that because I don’t want to put myself in jeopardy.”
Back to recent conversation, Kyle said: “I was not trying to be a b***h to Sutton, but just say what you were saying, be honest.
“Sutton honestly doesn’t want any problems legally or any problems in society, basically.”
SMALL TOWN SUTTON
Erika then shut down the new Bravo star, stating: “How small town of her.
“The ‘I don’t want to be associated with you because of what the neighbors may think’ to me is cowardice. ‘I can’t be around you because of my good name.’ It’s like, girl, come on, ‘My reputation’? Like, what are we, in small town Georgia?”
The RHOBH star continued to slam Sutton in a confessional as she said: “We’re not in Augusta, b***h. Who the f**k cares. It has nothing, zero, negative, to do with you, Sutton.”
While continuing her conversation with Lisa and Kyle, Erika added: “You think you have fear? How about my f**king fear?”
“The fear of all this s**t being said and how this is going to play out in time.”
ERIKA’S LEGAL DRAMA
The RHOBH star’s drama began when she filed for divorce from lawyer husband Tom Girardi, 82, in November after 21 years of marriage.
Shortly after their split was confirmed, the former couple began to be hit with a number of lawsuits.
Among the claims is that the former couple “stole $25million from his suffering clients.”
Despite claiming she wasn’t aware of Tom’s wrongdoings, the Bravo star has found herself at the center of the legal drama.
Erika was previously accused of “hiding her bank statements,” as a trustee’s special litigation counsel confirmed that Tom’s law firm transferred an eye-opening $20 million to the Bravo star’s many businesses.
The RHOBH star even appeared to create one of the businesses after news broke of the embezzlement scandal.
Just days ago, it was revealed that Tom has been “disbarred.”
UNFOLDING ON CAMERA
Erika and Tom’s legal drama has been a hot topic during the recent season of the Bravo show, while her co-stars recently confronted her about the scathing claims.
During the episode, Sutton Stracke said: “I think Erika is lying to us.”
She then asked Erika: “You should have access to some things before it hits the press?”
Erika appeared annoyed and fired back: “I have no access to lawsuits about Tom.”
Sutton, who seemed to not believe her, asked: “Where I have a problem is… why did $20 million go into your LLC? How did you not see that?”
An angry Erika responded: “No I did not know that. I did not know anything, I was kept away from the books, even my own LLC.
“I found out from the LA Times article that we had $50-$80 million in cash, that’s all gone.”
Sutton asked: “Have you had any discussions with attorneys about the story and how to navigate through it?”
Erika replied: “No.”