Strictly Come Dancing bosses have announced the songs and dances the remaining celebrities and their partners will be performing this weekend.
After movie week, viewers can look forward to seeing the remaining couples, except Ugo Monye and Oti Mabuse, take to the floor for Saturday’s show for the fourth week of live shows.
After an almost perfect performance last week, viewers will be waiting with bated breath to see John Whaite and Johannes Radebe dancing the American Smooth to a George Michael classic.
Looking to bounce back after being in the dance-off in Sunday night’s results show, comedian Judi Love will be performing a Waltz to Mariah Carey’s Hero.
Here’s the full list of what the pairs will be dancing to this time around.
If, like us, you love a good dose of celebrity gossip then we’ve got you covered.
From Lorraine Kelly and Janey Godley to Gordon Ramsay and Sir Rod Stewart, our weekly Showbiz newsletter is packed with the latest news on your favourite stars from Scotland and beyond.
Signing up couldn’t be easier! Simply enter your email address in the box further up the page or click here to view our wide range of newsletters.
- AJ and Kai are dancing the Samba to Don’t Go Yet by Camila Cabello
- Judi and Graziano are dancing the Waltz to Hero by Mariah Carey
- Rose and Giovanni are dancing the Cha Cha to Raspberry Beret by Prince
- Sara and Aljaz are dancing the Tango to Por Una Cabeza by Carlos Gardel
- Tilly and Nikita are dancing the Paso Doble to Diablo Rojo by Rodrigo y Gabriela
- Adam and Katya are dancing the Argentine Tango to Tango In The Night by Fleetwood Mac
- Dan and Nadiya are dancing the Cha Cha to U Can’t Touch This by MC Hammer
- Greg and Karen are dancing the Samba to Macarena by Los Del Rio
- John and Johannes are dancing the American Smooth to Knew You Were Waiting by George Michael and Aretha Franklin
- Rhys and Nancy are dancing the Salsa to Butter by BTS
- Tom and Amy are dancing the Foxtrot to Fly Me To The Moon by Dean Martin
Missing from the line-up are Robert Webb and his partner Dianne Buswell, following the announcement the Peep Show actor would not be continuing in the competition due to ill health.
Strictly Come Dancing continues on Saturday night at 7pm on BBC One.