Here’s a story about a teenage boy who wanted to drive his father’s car shortly after completing his driving test. See what transpired after he asked his dad for permission.
A teenage boy passed his driving test. Now, the next step in his plan was to ask his dad for permission to use the car.
The dad said he’d make a deal with his son: “You bring your grades up from a C to a B average, study your Bible a little, and get your hair cut. Then we’ll talk about the car.”
The young man thought about that for a moment, decided he’d settle for the offer, and they agreed on it. After six weeks, his father said:
“Son, you’ve brought your grades up and I’ve observed that you have been studying your Bible, but I’m disappointed you haven’t had your hair cut.”
The young man said, ”You know, Dad, I’ve been thinking about that, and I’ve noticed in my studies of the Bible that Samson had long hair, John the Baptist had long hair, Moses had long hair, and there’s even strong evidence that Jesus had long hair.”
His father smiled, nodding at his son. He then replied:
“Did you also notice that they walked everywhere they went?”
The father definitely got a good laugh after teaching his son a lesson. Another story that will make you laugh is about a senior couple who were reminiscing on their good old times.
An elderly couple was sitting on their deck chairs watching the beautiful sunset and reminiscing about the good old days.
The wife turned to the husband and said, “Honey, do you remember when we first started dating, and you used to just casually reach over and take my hand?” The husband looked over at her, smiled, and obligingly took her aged hand in his.
With a wry little smile, the wife pressed a little farther, “Honey, do you remember how after we were engaged, you’d sometimes lean over and suddenly kiss me on the cheek?” The husband leaned slowly toward his wife and gave her a lingering kiss on her wrinkled cheek.
Growing bolder still, the wife said, “Honey, do you remember how, after we were first married, you’d kind of nibble on my ear?” The husband slowly got up from his rocker and headed into the house.
Alarmed, the wife asked, “Honey, where are you going?” The husband replied:
“To get my teeth!”
Can’t get enough? Someone wrote tips on how to have fun while taking a driving test. Check out the list below:
1. Turn the radio on. When the tester goes to turn it off, shoo their hand away.
2. Rev the car really high, turn to the tester, and say with an evil look, “Buckle up!”
3. Knock over each cone while doing maneuverability. In the middle of it, get out and check to see if you have hit every single one.
4. Come dressed in a suit. Before the examiner gets in the car, ask them to put a piece of plastic wrap down, so he doesn’t dirty the seat.
5. When the examiner tells you to stop, step on the gas. Tell them that you thought it was the brake.
6. When the examiner tells you to stop, pop the hood clutch and say “Oops.”
7. Get in the car, look down at the pedals, and say, “Now, which one is the gas again?”
8. After the examiner gets in the car, pop the hood, and get out and check the oil.
9. Fill your car with beer bottles.
10. The whole time driving, talk about how Aunt Gertrude smells like mothballs.
11. Tell the registrar that you are taking the remedial test.
12. In the middle of driving, put your arm around the examiner.
13. Swear at everybody on the road.
14. When you stop at a light, start revving the engine while looking back and forth between the person next to you and the light.
15. Beep your horn at absolutely everything.
16. Break off your rear-view mirror and then ask the examiner to hold it up.
Warning: If you wish to pass the test, refrain from doing more than two of these, and be sure to grin widely at the end.