Introduction: Many customers tend to visit the GameStop offline store, but most of them were unable to share their feedback with the team. To overcome this problem, the company launched a survey program called ‘Tell GameStop’ to record the valuable feedback of their customers. Not only this program allows you to share your feedback, but it also enrolls you for a sweepstake of 25 GameStop gift cards worth $100 each.
Process of TellGameStop survey
To participate in the survey and get registered for the sweepstake, follow the steps given below.
- The very first step is to visit the official website of the survey program.
- On the opening page, you will be asked to enter the state, city and store number. After you have successfully entered these values, click on ‘submit’.
- You will be prompted to a page, which will notify you about the sweepstake. Click on ‘begin survey’ to start with the survey process.
- Next, you will be asked a few questions related to your store visit, surroundings, the behavior of the employees, etc.
Some of the questions include-
- How much you were satisfied with the experience at the store?
- Would you recommend GameStop to your friends and family members?
- Would you like us to contact you regarding your experience?
- Do we create a memorable experience for you at our store?
Answer these questions honestly. After you have successfully answered these questions, click on ‘next’.
- On the next page, you will be asked to enter your personal information including your name, phone number, and address. This information is required for participating in the sweepstake.
About the company
GameStop is an American retailer of video games, consumer electronics, and wireless services. The company has its headquarters in Grapevine, Texas, in the United States.
The company started in 1984, as an Arizona-based software retail shop, with its name as Babbage’s (named after Charles Babbage). The retail store was started by James McCurry and Garry M. Kusin, who were classmates at Harvard Business School. Later, the retail shop started focuses on selling video games. In 987, they started selling Nintendo games. In 1999, Babbage’s was launched as the GameStop, with it 30 stores located in strip malls. At current, the company is said to have built almost 7,267 active retails stores throughout the various countries which include the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe.
With their willingness to help customer service, customers can call them for any assistance related to any technical queries. The company’s customer service will definitely guide you to your query.
Customers can call them at their number (1-800-883-8895) until 9 A.M; their customer service team will get back to you.
We hope this article guided you in the process of participating in the survey program and getting yourself enrolled for the sweepstake. For any queries, you can contact us. Thank you for reading this article, we hope you like reading it. Stay connected for the latest updates.