Hi and welcome, if you are a foodie and the one love eating fast food, then you must have heard about Subway and tried their food. Here in this article, we gonna provide the details about the company and the customer satisfaction survey of Subway called TellSubway(Subway listens) and we will guide you on how to take the survey and stand to win the rewards from the company for your participation. So go through the article to know more in detail.
Subway is an American privately held chain of fast-food restaurants. Subway primarily sells or well known for its submarine sandwiches and salads. Subway restaurants are found almost in 100 countries around the world and it is the fastest-growing franchises in the world. There are about 48,000 stores of Subway in 2017 and now it is a multibillion-dollar company. It mainly offers sandwiches, veggie delight, oven-roasted chicken, salad and many more.
About TellSubway (Subway listens)
TellSubway is an online customer satisfaction survey. This survey is a platform to its customers to provide feedback to the company. To be in the Current Market, Customer Satisfaction is the first priority for the company. The customer’s review will help in improving the quality of services and standards of the company.
So Tellsubway is initiated to know about Customer’s Review and Opinion to Maintain their Product and Services. Customers will Find the Questions which are about visiting experience at the Subway Restaurants. The participation in the survey is a simple and easy process, all you need to do is know the rules of the survey and collect the requirements to start the survey.
Rules & Pre-requisites to enter TellSubway Survey
- The participant must be a legal resident of the United States of America or Canada.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Basic knowledge of English or Spanish language.
- Should carry a recent purchase receipt from nearby Subway store. The survey code on the receipt is useful.
- An operating device such as a mobile or laptop is required.
- Proper internet access to the operating device to browse.
- Must not be an employee working for Subway, In such a case you are not eligible to participate and win rewards.
Steps for completing the TellSubway Survey
- Check whether your device has an internet connection and then browse to the official survey website, in case you don’t know the website address click here Tell Subway Survey portal.
- After visiting the website, enter your personal details like email Id and name to begin the survey. Then you need the receipt and enter the survey invitation code present on it at the top of the receipt. Then after entering the code click on “SUBMIT”.
- Now the feedback process begins, at first you can see the TellSubway Customer feedback questions which are in the form of the Statement. Here you need to provide your genuine responses by rating the statements of various services. The questions are very consumer-friendly and they have been prepared in such a way which entirely solve the purpose regarding the food quality, taste, and other services.
- Once you are done, you will get a coupon code to your provided email account. Note down the code on the receipt and carry this to the store to avail of the offer as it is a reward for your participation.
Tellsubway (Subway listens) Rewards
As you know or mentioned earlier subway gives rewards to their customers for participating in the survey and providing valuable feedback. A Subway Coupon Code is sent to your email once you are done with the survey. After Getting the Subway Coupon Code you can visit the nearest Subway Restaurant to Enjoy the Free Cookies and even discounts in case.
- Phone Number (Customer care): 1-800-888-4848
- Official website: Subway US official portal
We provided the details about the company and the survey in the article. We hope, this post will surely help you to get some important information related to the TellSubway survey and guide you to participate in the survey successfully and make you stand to win the rewards. Thank you for choosing our article as your guide, have a nice day.