Viral video: Girl gets her head stuck in ceiling, netizens say it looks like horror movie

A girl left her parents in shock when they found a “hairball” hanging from the ceiling of their house. It looked like a scene straight out of a horror movie.

The curious child found a hole in the first-floor living room of their house in Pudding county in southwest China’s Guizhou province. The hole had been left for a vent installation of an extraction fan.

The girl had no idea that the fan was put there and decided to put her head inside it. However, as soon as she peeped through the hole, she realized that her head got stuck in it.

The parents had to call firefighters to rescue their daughter. When the fire crew reached the house, they found a “scary” head covered in long hair hanging upside down through the ceiling.

Watch viral video:

A firefighter tried to push the girl’s head upward as his colleagues held her upside down on the first floor but in vain.

They also tried using pliers to expand the opening, but their attempts to free the girl were unsuccessful.

The fire crew finally applied vegetable oil on the girl’s head and were able to get her out.

A video of the rescue efforts has gone viral on social media.

“My nose, it hurts!” the girl told the firefighters as they tried to pull her out.

Commander Yang Hao of the Puding division at Anshun Fire Rescue told local media that the girl had been stuck in the hole for an hour before they were alerted. The rescue team spent around 40 minutes freeing the girl.

She was later taken to a hospital for a detailed checkup. She was not injured.

One user said, “My heart literally skipped a beat when I saw the hair hanging down like that. But at least the girl is okay.” Another wrote, “It is like a scene from The Ring where the ghost crawled out from the well. I shouldn’t be watching this at night.”

Leave a Comment