The Goblin gets several emails regarding Walmart Gift Cards. The following review will give you some knowledge regarding Walmart Gift Guide Page for the people who are unaware of how to use Walmart Gift Cards. I would suggest you write down the 16 digit card number from Walmart Gift Card. If the card is stolen or lost, you should it right away and use the card number for recovery.
Walmartgift.com Register Card Information
- You should always confirm that you have a Walmart gift card because many people confuse the Walmart card with other gift cards.
- Once you are done confirming the card being a Walmart gift card, then visit www.walmartgift.com/Registration to start the registration process.
- After that, you need to enter the gift card number with the expiration date and security code.
The Walmart gift card number is 16 digits long, and it is present on the front side of the card. The security number is located on the back of the card, which is three digits in length. The Walmart Gift Card is officially issued by Green Dot Bank, Members FDIC, according to a license from Visa USA Inc.
Walmartgift.com Registration Help
If you face any issues regarding register your card, then you can call on the toll-free number, which is present on the back of your Walmart Gift Card (866-633-9096). You might face issues with the card which are issues by either Green Dot Bank or Sunrise Banks as they are not available for sale in Vermont or New Hampshire. So, the people living in these states cannot register their gift cards. But that doesn’t mean everything has been wasted. If you are living in one of these states, then you will get a full refund, considering the original balance of the card has not changed. To get your refund, call on the number 866-633-9096.
Walmart Gift Quick Hits
- They make a perfect wedding or birthday present.
- The card will not be accepted at traders who require manual card imprints.
- These gift cards are not useful to pay for gas at the pumps.
Check Walmart Gift Card Balance
If you want to check your Walmart account balance on the gift card, then visit https://www.walmartgift.com/wmgift and input the 16 digit gift card number along with the three-digit security code. You might also need the expiration date of the card to check the balance.
Walmart Customer Service
- Cardholder customer service: 1-866-633-9096
- To report a stolen or a lost card, contact: 1-866-633-9096
- If you want to contact via mail, here is the address: Walmart Visa Gift Card P.O. Box 5100 Pasadena, CA 91117-0100
In case your card is stolen or even lost, have a backup of the 16 digit Walmart gift card number. With the Visa Zero Liability policy protection of Walmart, the balance present is safe in case of stolen or lost cards. The Walmart Visa Gift Card is accepted in almost 50 states of the USA and the District of Columbia, except Puerto Rico and some of the other US territories.