As the fallout from Nadia’s illegal Melbourne party continues, Bec Judd has become a target of online trolls – despite having no involvement.
Rebecca Judd has become a victim of the Nadia Bartel “snorting” scandal after trolls flooded the social media page of her popular clothing brand.
The Melbourne power WAG is good friends with Nadia, with the pair even co-owning fake tan brand Spray Aus together.
But as the fallout for Nadia continues after she was filmed snorting a white powder at an illegal gathering last week, Bec’s activewear brand Jaggad has been dragged into the mud, despite Bec not being involved in the scandal in any way.
Jaggad is owned by Bec and friend Michelle Greene, has no professional tie with Nadia and Bec was not in attendance at the party.
However, the fitness brand has been bombarded with nasty comments online in relation to the saga on social media with some threatening to boycott Bec’s brand altogether.
As a result, the fitness label has been forced to turn off comments, but not before remarks were seen and reported by various media outlets.
One person said they would be “embarrassed” to wear the clothes, while another insisted they wouldn’t “be buying from this brand again” according to a report by the Herald Sun
Bec’s personal account has also limited comments on her Instagram posts, meaning only filtered content is shown.
Despite Nadia’s apologising and accepting “full responsibility” for attending an illegal gathering and snorting a white powder, the mum-of-two has had a difficult ride these past few days.
The former WAG has reportedly been “forced into hiding” as the scandal continues to worsen. Since Friday, Nadia has been publicly ditched by sponsors, as well as copping a stinging $5452 fine for breaching Covid rules and has even become the butt of several online jokes.
Nadia said she was “embarrassed” by her actions and was extremely “remorseful” in an Instagram post on Friday.
“Hi everyone, I have let you all down by my actions,” the 36-year-old wrote on her Instagram account, which has nearly 600,000 followers.
“I take full responsibility and I am committed to taking all necessary steps to ensure I make better choices in future. To my family and friends, my business partners and the public health workers trying to keep us all safe, I am embarrassed and remorseful.
“I am truly and deeply sorry. I hope I can earn your forgiveness and, in time, your trust. Nadia.”
Despite owning her actions, the public backlash continues with some slamming Nadia’s apology as “gutless”.
NRL WAG Tahlia Giumelli has been the first to condemn the 36-year-old, saying she felt “saddened” by her actions.
“I personally don’t care what recreational activities people get up to but I feel saddened that people think it’s okay to break public health orders at this time,” the 29-year-old, who is engaged to NRL star Tom Burgess, said.