A bathroom faucet is one of the most important parts of your bathroom. If you want to complete the purpose of the bathroom and with more styling, as well as assistance features then you have to get the best faucet. When you choose a great faucet brand it offers you more than just looks.
As a result, the process of buying the best bathroom faucet is not easy. With the latest advancement in technology and competition in the market, many companies are making amazing products. However, knowing which one is the best for you out of the many, can be a real challenge.
Top 5 Bathroom Faucets
BWE Waterfall Bathroom Faucet offers you functional and aesthetic purposes. The design decor-compliments your home. The faucet has a fine oil-rubbed bronze finish that gives it a shiny touch. You can also control the temperature and water adjustment easily using the single handle designed for effortless and smooth handling.
This faucet can work on both single-hole and center set bathroom sinks. The center set has to be with a deck plate for compatibility. For use with your widespread bathroom sink, buy the faucet together with a cover plate 10-inch long.
This faucet is compatible with 99% of basins. The ceramic valve offers control precision and convenience and it’s disc-shaped. It can survive up to 600,000 times a close and open test. The water spout provides a steady laminar-stream water flow. Easier installation is a key feature. The brief design allows you to install it single-handedly. The package comes with installation instructions. It’s compatible with one or three-hole installation and it is quality certified.
- Allows for temperature regulation
- Highly durable ceramic disc valve
- Item weight: 3 pounds
- Package dimensions14.6 x 7.6 x 3 inches
- Installation method: Surface mounted
This bathroom faucet is effective for your bathroom due to its aesthetic and durability. The brass constructions give it the reliability and quality. It has a chrome finish which gives it a highly reflective mirror-like effect that is compatible with any décor style. This gives your bathroom the required class look. It is fitted with a disc-shaped ceramic cartridge. The high-quality engineering used offers up to 600,000 times a close and open test for the cartridge. This increases the control precision and convenience. The faucet provides a laminar stream of water flow. This gives you a beautiful water presentation. You can install it through one or three holes. This product comes with a pair of supply lines with a standard valve. It’s fitted with one handle to control the water flow. The flow allows for every bathroom task like washing hands and brushing teeth
- Mirror-like chrome finish
- Waterfall water flow
- Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Product dimensions 7.3 x 5.7xx 3.9 inches
- Style: Waterfall
- Installation method: Surface mounted
- 50 centimeters hose
PARLOS 2-Handle Bathroom Sink Faucet is designed with sophisticated technology to offer you a better experience. It has a transitional design and durable construction. The faucet is also fitted with 2 two-lever handles for easier water adjustments. You can switch from cold to hot water. The brushed-nickel finish and corrosion resistance increases its durability. This allows you for everyday use without the faucet losing its aesthetic feature. Its lead is free assured for a good water supply. The supply hoses have global insurance coverage. The design allows it to fit a three-hole, four-inch configuration. The product is lead-free and thus health certified. It also includes supply hoses, updated push, and seal-drain assembly.
For installation insert the faucet, fix the mounting nuts and tighten, connect the water supply hoses and lastly turn on water supply and check for any leaks
- Two-lever handles
- Item weight: 3 pounds
- Product dimensions: 10.4*8.7*5.2 inches
- Holes: Three
- Brushed nickel finish
This faucet is one of the best in the market. It is fitted with two-lever handles that allow for temperature control and effortless flow. You can easily switch from cold to hot water. Brushed nickel is used to give it a durable finish. The faucet is a three-hole mount and has a four-inch center set-design. It also has a three-part drain stopper. These features allow for easier installation. The product comes with supply hoses and drains assembly. The supply hoses are certified and lead-free. They also have global insurance coverage. To install; insert, fix the mounting nuts and tighten, connect the water supply hoses and tight finally turn on the water supply, and check for any leakages.
- Hoses are lead-free
- Two-handle for an easy switch from cold to hot water
- Item weight- 3 pounds
- Package dimensions- 13.8*10.7*3.1 inches
- Finish- brushed nickel
- Installation method- surface-mounted
This faucet has attained a good reputation from its users. It is fitted with a supply lead-free bathroom faucet. The dual lever handles help one to adjust the water with much ease. It has a premium material construction to ensure that it serves you for longer periods. From its package, you will get a sink faucet, drain assembly and a cold and hot water hose. It fits perfectly any tri-hoe with a 4-inch configuration.
Its hole sizes range from 1.22 to 1.41 inches large enough for most houses. Its aerator is designed uniquely and it facilitates a restricted flow and does not splash at all. The cartridges are tightly sealed ensuring no leakages whichever.
- Weight: 2.45 pounds
- Dimensions: 13.7 x 10.5 x 3 inches
- Quantity: one
- Color: Oil Rubbed Bronze-13592
- Handles: Two
- Holes: Three
Buying Guide: Best Bathroom Faucets
1. Type of faucet
Faucets are made of different types that are designed to be mounted differently. So, when you are considering the types, you are basically looking at how differently they can be mounted. Make sure that you consider this as the first fact since all other factors will come later.
To determine the type of faucet you want, it has to start with your likes and your bathroom design. There are four types of faucets that you can find in the market. By looking at their features, you will be able to understand which one you would like to buy.
- Single-hole faucet. It is the simplest form as it is made of just a single hole. As a result, it becomes very easy to install since there is only one hole to be connected. In most cases, you will find it will also a single handle.
- Centerset faucet. This is a type of faucet that contains three holes. As a result, for you to install it, you will need to drill three holes on the sink. Even when you sink is one hole, you have to add two more. For the center set faucet, its handles and spout are found in the same base unit.
- Widespread. For this type of faucet, you will also have three holes for installation purposes. However, it is different when it comes to handles and spout. All of them are into different separate pieces which makes them three. The handles can also be large and up to 16inches.
- Wall–mounted. It is an easier option to clean, and it leaves more space on the sink. However, since it has to be mounted on the wall, it requires more professional skills to install as compared to others.
2. Styling and design
Styling and design is a major concern for many people. This is because the design and style provide a different look in the bathroom. There are three major ones to choose from.
- Modern design. If you have a modern bathroom then this is the best option to go for. IN most cases they will come with one/two handles. The sink has to be modern to install these faucets.
- Classical design. If you have a traditional bathroom then this is what you should get. It is a type of faucet that was used in the 19th as well as the 20th century. They are good for enhancing the look in a room.
- Hybrid design. It is a design for faucets that combines both modern and traditional designs. Mostly you will find they have straight lines as well as harsher edges. They can fit almost any type of sink.
3. Construction and finishing
People are different and they like different things. That is the same case you will find different bathroom faucets constructed and finished differently. For those who want products that are easy to clean and maintain and you will not have to worry about scratches, then go for the high-quality finishing.
If you want a faucet that will last for a long time, pick those made of a strong material such as chrome and stainless steel. Several other finishes are designed to offer a certain look and message.
Some of these finishes include polished brass, gold, copper, nickel, and porcelain. It all depends on what interests you and how much you are willing to spend to get it.
When looking at the finish you also have to consider the color.
Since different sinks are of different sizes, so are different faucets. As a result, size is one of the factors to consider when choosing faucets. Make sure that you know the size of your sink before making the purchase. If the sink is small then you have to buy a small faucet. For large sinks, you also need a large faucet.
If you are not sure of the sizes, make sure you take the measurement and ask experts on which one can fit on your sink.
5. Type of spout
When choosing faucets consider their spouts. It can be either a non-aerated or aerated spout. They are different in that an aerated one, works by mixing water with air. As a result, it uses a restrictor as well as a screen in setting water flow and boosting pressure.
For a non-aerated one, it works without the use of air and allows the free flow of water. Water from this type spout looks like a waterfall. It is upon you to choose whichever pleases you most.
With modern advancements, faucets are made with a variety of control options. You only need to choose one that best suits you. Here are some of the control options you should expect to find in the market.
- Joystick- Although it looks like a lever, the look and motion are different.
- Cross handles. They are very common and their handle made a “T” or crossing shape. They are mostly used for children since they are easy to use.
- Lever handles.
- Knobs. The control is shaped like a knob.
- Touchless. They are among the latest ones where the faucet is motion activated. One you bring your hands close and under its spout, the faucet is opened.
- Push-buttons. Very simple to use. All you have to do is push a button.
- Touch-activated. For this type of faucet, you do not have to turn any controls. All you have to do is touch to activate it.
7. Ease of installation
At this point, you have to study the faucet and ascertain how easy is it to install. Most modern faucets are designed in a simple manner with mechanisms that make it easy for you to install them.
Many of them will come with user guides to allow you to easily install them. Make sure that you also consider maintenance. A good faucet should be easy to maintain. Parts should be easy to open making maintenance easy.
Get your faucets from a serious company that is willing to offer a warranty. Before you make that purchase make sure that you check to see if there is a warranty and of how long. It is also important to understand what the warranty covers.
Some may be covering repairs only. Others may be covering repairs and having an option for replacement. Make sure you buy a product whose manufacturer has the best warranty terms.
Price is a factor that you should not fail to consider since different products will come with different prices. As a result, you have to look at your budget and what you want. However, remember that you should not compromise quality because of the price.
If you cannot afford a quality product, you can save and come for it later. At the same time, you have to compare the price of a product and its features. By doing so, you will not have to spend so much on a product that is giving substandard features.
Precautions to take when fixing a leaking bathroom faucet
Whenever you are faced with a leaking bathroom faucet, it becomes one of the most annoying experiences in the house. It is not all the time you should call a professional to come and fix it for you. When you know how to do it, you save money, time and water.
This is for someone who already knows how to fix a bathroom faucet.
The first step is to turn off the water line to the faucet. You do not want to get messy or damage the things surrounding the area when you open the faucet. The next thing is to cover your system drain to prevent anything from entering it.
Make sure that you understand the type of faucet you have in terms of the working mechanism. Ensure to find more information about the faucet and how to fix the problem. If you are not sure how to fix it, then find a professional.
Finding the best bathroom faucet brand in a market full of many brands is not easy. The above-discussed features are keys to enabling you to narrow down to a product that will serve you in the right manner. Make sure that you follow them step by step.
If you are not sure of what to get, make sure that you do not hurry into making a decision. Compare several products before settling to a final one.