JAMES Murray has been pictured as Prince Andrew on the set of The Crown for the first time.
The Sun exclusively revealed earlier this month that the Cutting It actor would play Randy Andy in season five of the Netflix hit.
- The best series on Netflix
- The best movies on Netflix
- New on Netflix: What to watch this week
Now James, 46, has been pictured in his royal role for the first time alongside actress Claudia Harrison, who plays his older sister, Princess Anne.
James wore a grey double-breasted suit for scenes at a memorial service at a church in Surrey.
Meanwhile Claudia, 45, wore a blue suit with an open necked pale blue shirt and neck scarf as Anne.
James’ suit was almost identical to one Prince Andrew, 61, wore in 1991 to attend a school visit in Ipswich.
The pictures come a day after Jonathan Pryce was pictured for the first time filming scenes as Prince Philip.
The cast of The Crown has changed again for seasons five and six, with Imelda Staunton taking over as Queen Elizabeth from Olivia Colman.
Meanwhile other new season five cast members include Dominic West as Prince Charles and Elizabeth Debicki as Princess Diana.
James, married to fellow actor Sarah Parish, replaces lesser known Tom Byrne who played Randy Andy in series four.
A source previously told The Sun: “The producers and casting team searched high and low for the best people for the roles.
“It’s important to have something of a likeness to their characters, but also the acting chops to carry their stories. They’re delighted with their casting.”
The Crown seasons 1-4 are available on Netflix now.
What’s on Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon Prime?
Looking for a new Netflix series to binge or the best movies to watch on Amazon Prime? We have you covered…
- New on Netflix: The best series and films released every day
- The best movies on Netflix to watch right now
- The best series to watch on Netflix
- The most terrifying horrors to watch on Netflix right now
- The best documentaries to watch on Netflix right now
- The best comedies to watch on Netflix right now
- The best thrillers to watch on Netflix right now
- The best kids’ shows on Netflix to watch right now
- The best true crime series to watch on Netflix
- The best movies to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series on Disney+