Are your medical bills burning a hole in your pockets? If yes, have you thought of enrolling in plans which might provide you with some coverage and also several benefits? If you have, it’s well and good. If you haven’t, not to worry, you have come to the right place.
About AARP Medicare
American Association Of Retired Persons abbreviated as AARP provides you with Medicare plans, benefits and, also wellness programs. This organization works to help people who are in their retirement age. There are eligibility criteria as to who can enroll and get the benefits.
To make it easy for you, you can also pay your bills online, access all your medical information at any time and, all your records online too. To do all of these, first, you need to register through their website and do a lot more.
We here will walk you through the entire process of how to become a part of the AARP Medicare. So, let’s get started.
Steps to register and sign in MyAARPMedicare
- The first step is to hit up your browser and type www.medicare.uhc.com/aarp
- A page will open and, you can see on the left side there is a ‘Sign In’ option. But to sign in, you need to register yourself first.
- Towards your right, there is a ‘Register Now’ button.
- Once you click on the ‘Register Now’ button, it will take you to another page. On this page, you need to enter your details in the form.
- The form will ask you for your First Name, your Last Name, your Date of Birth, Zip Code, and lastly, your plan member Id.
- To know your Plan Member Id, hover your mouse on the ‘Help me find this number’ line.
- After filling all the details, click on the ‘Continue’ button. It’ll take you to the next page of the registration process where you have to enter your E-mail id and also give a password.
- Check the information to make sure all your details are appropriate and confirm.
- Voila! You have registered yourself successfully.
- Now, to Sign In, go back to the login page or type www.myaarpmedicare.com.
- You can see the same page you saw in the very beginning to Register.
- Now you can sign in with your Username and the password which you had given during the time of registration.
Forgot Username or Password?
If ever you forget your Username or Password, just below the Sign In button, there is a line that ‘Forgot Username or Password?’.
Click on the one that you have forgotten and, it will take you to a page to enter your details so that you can retrieve your forgotten information.
Benefits of AARP Medicare
You can now get coverage for your prescription drugs. You can also apply for a yearly membership. You can be a part of various fitness and wellness programs. There is also vision and hearing care programs, and you can pay your bills online too. AARP Medicare provides Medicare plans with extra benefits, where you can get your health checked frequently.