Nadia Bartel dropped by Hairhouse Australia, JSHealth after viral Covid video

The backlash over Nadia Bartel’s Covid breach and party video continues, with a fresh blow to the mum of two’s income just confirmed.

Things have gone from bad to worse for Nadia Bartel as the fallout from the “snorting” scandal continues to spiral.

The former WAG turned influencer has lost another lucrative brand deal just hours after copping a $5452 fine for breaching Covid rules and being dumped from her ambassador role with JSHealth Vitamins.

On Monday the 36-year-old was one of four women fined for attending a small gathering on Thursday, despite stay at home orders being in place.

Total fines of $21,808 were issued for the Covid breach and police are still investigating “possible drug offences” after footage was leaked online that showed the Melbourne socialite and former wife of AFL great Jimmy Bartel sniffing a white substance.

Nadia took to social media on Friday afternoon to apologise for the footage.

Hairhouse Australia, a haircare and beauty company, has now also confirmed that they are no longer working with the fashion and beauty star.

“We can confirm that our contract with Nadia Bartel was a one-off campaign and has expired,” a statement issued to Daily Mail Australia read.

Nadia’s glamorous life began to unravel on Thursday when a 3-second clip was “accidentally” posted to Instagram Stories on Thursday by friend and business partner Ellie Pearson.

In the clip, she can be seen “snorting” a white substance from a grey plate, said to be a $3 design from budget superstore Kmart.

Nadia swiftly responded to the shock clip – that had been deleted after 10 minutes – saying she was “embarrassed” by her actions.

“Hi everyone, I have let you all down by my actions,” the 36-year-old wrote on her Instagram account, which has nearly 600,000 followers.

“I take full responsibility and I am committed to taking all necessary steps to ensure I make better choices in future. To my family and friends, my business partners and the public health workers trying to keep us all safe, I am embarrassed and remorseful.

“I am truly and deeply sorry. I hope I can earn your forgiveness and, in time, your trust. Nadia.”

However it hasn’t stopped brands cutting ties with the mum with JSHealth Vitamins, which Nadia promoted on her Instagram account just one month ago, announcing on Sunday it had made the decision to end their working relationship.

“We, like many of you, are shocked and disappointed by the recent actions of an individual who has endorsed our products,” it said in a statement posted on Instagram.

“JSHealth fundamentally supports all public health orders in place to keep us safe in this hugely difficult time for so many. We do not tolerate illicit behaviour.

“Please know we have taken immediate action and will no longer be working with this individual – or anyone who does not align with our values.”

Victorian police are investigating whether the gathering contravenes Covid-19 rules, and she may be hit with a $5452 fine.

Despite owning her actions the public backlash continues, with some slamming her apology as “gutless”.

Some have even poked fun at the scandal by pointing out the name of a lingerie brand Nadia recently promoted on Instagram – Fine Lines.

“Favourite part of the Nadia Bartel shenanigans is her lingerie company is called ‘Fine Lines’,” one person joked on Twitter.

“That Nadia Bartel spruiks Fine Lines (lingerie) is kind of funny,” another tweeted.

The underwear brand has since turned off comments on all its Instagram posts.

News.com.au has contacted Nadia Bartel for comment.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here