Sabarimala Virtual Q Queue Booking 2019: Sabarimala VirtualQ is an online portal for devotees to reserve a confirmation of the reservation made by a pilgrim to join the queue in Sabarimala, the system generates an email or an SMS and sends it to the person making the reservation space in the separate queue a confirmation of the reservation made by a pilgrim to join the queue in Sabarimala, the system generates an email or an SMS and sends it to the person making the reservation maintained by Kerala police.
This helps devotees to reach Sannidhanam without waiting in the long queue that usually forms in Pampa. The system generates a fixed number of coupons per hour, devotees can plan to arrive in Pampa at the specified time and enter the queue without waiting. This dedicated line will be directed by Kerala police exclusively for those who come with the VirtualQ coupon. Kerala police will check the coupons and identification card before allowing them to enter the Queue.
How to book the virtual Q ticket online
Reservations in the Virtual-Q system in each season started from the first week of October. Pilgrims can reserve their slot machines 6 to 8 weeks in advance in the Virtual-Q system. During the registration, the pilgrims had to provide their name, age, address, photograph, details of the identity card with photo, etc.
The pilgrim could choose the date and time to join the queue according to the availability of spaces per hour. After a successful reservation, the pilgrims had to download and print their coupons. The Virtual-Q Coupon contains the date and time of the darshan, the name, and photograph of the pilgrim, the barcode, etc. During the pilgrimage, the pilgrims carried these coupons and the photo identity card used for registration.
Steps to book a virtual ticket
1. Visit the official website https://sabarimalaonline.org/
2. In that step, enter the link Login or Register
3. Two options appeared on the home page of the website, that is, member login or Register
4. Devotees who are already registered can go through the Members login link and then enter the Username and Password to log in to the website.
5. Devotees who are not registered can go through the registration process and provide the required details.
6. Give your first and last name in the fields; email address, mobile phone number, proof of identification and identification number.
7. Enter the username and provide your address and assign a password for the login page.
8. The successful completion of the registration process Username and password will be generated.
9. The devotee can receive username and password via email or registered mobile phone number.
How to check Sabarimala Darshan tickets online 2019 – 2020 availability
1. Devotees who have logged in to the “https://sabarimalaonline.org/” website can check the availability of the ticket.
2. After logging in, the search availability will appear on the screen where you enter the number of devotees, the month, the time interval preference and then click search.
The calendar will be available with slots.
3. In that selected date and time interval. The available time slots appeared on the screen.
4. Review the time slots and book the tickets according to your preferences.
5. Open the Reserve now option and enter all the details of the devotee.
6. Devotees must remember that the devotee must upload his photo
7. Agree to the terms and conditions and reserve the slot machines.
8. The successful completion of the reservation of the ticket confirmation message will be available through the message.